Copyright © 2003-2011, Aishah Schwartz. Permission granted to circulate among private individuals, groups, or in not-for-profit publications in full text and subject title. All other rights reserved.

November 05, 2005

Every once in a while...my husband is truly funny!

We were sitting in the parlor this afternoon; me at my laptop, dh and mom sitting to my left near the door of the balcony engaged in their usual lively conversation. I'll tell ya, those two can talk up a storm!! Having looked over her shoulder mom spotted a small bird sitting on the balcony floor just outside the door and apparently she had brought it to the attention of my husband, who stood to catch a look. He then turned and translated to me what was going on. I smiled thinking of the parakeets that mom has in three small cages sitting against the right wall of the balcony, and I said to my husband, "I wonder what the little bird thinks of the birds in the cage?" To which he promptly replied, "Guantanamo Bay!" Well, I just have to tell you, I fell flat out laughing.

No comments:

Post a Comment