Copyright © 2003-2011, Aishah Schwartz. Permission granted to circulate among private individuals, groups, or in not-for-profit publications in full text and subject title. All other rights reserved.

November 18, 2005

Oh My! Did I REALLY Accept a New Job?

Sunday will be my first day at a nearby private school teaching English to Egyptian kindergarten students! And how, exactly did I get roped into that? Only Allah subhanahu wa ta'ala knows! All I can say is I'll give this teaching thing a shot...I figure if nothing else it'll give me plenty of writing material! If I am able to fit writing into my schedule! Ugg! You know I am SERIOUSLY having issues with this! I am in a different mode now...I hit a comfort zone...I am content! Subhan'Allah. And why is it exactly that I am inviting stress into my life again? Twenty 4 & 5 year olds with names I will have an aneurysm trying to learn and as many sets of parents?? Hello!!! What am I thinking?!!? Calgon take me away! My husband said the good news is that I don't have to work...Al-hamdulillah...imagine that...for the first time in my adult life, and after having spent 22-years of it working...someone is telling me I don't have to...and I'm gonna do it anyway? I need serious help! laughs@self. Wallahi, all I know is that the door just fell flat open in front of me...so it must be a sign. Guess all I can do now is say "Bismillah" and go! Wow...it is 1:30 am Saturday...Sunday is already tomorrow!! Oh, my! PLEASE make dua for me sisters!!!! Heads up! I am updating the blog momentarily with some new photos in the latest of my "Scenes from an afternoon walk" post. I'm thinking to keep the recurring title and just add a new date to it so that anytime someone wants to visit the blog just to check for the new Egypt photos, they'll be able to find them easily, insha'Allah. Still got that darn "Faith of a Rabbit" article to write that is pounding away at my brain saying, "Let me out! Let me out!" I have an incredible photo that I took down at the souk last week to go with it, that is actually the inspiration for the story...*sigh*...time is slipping away...whah!!!!! Ma'Salaama, ~Aishah (Follow-up to this post located here.) Copyright © 2005 Aishah Schwartz Permission is granted to circulate among private individuals and groups, to post on Internet sites and to publish in full text and subject title in not-for-profit publications. Contact author for all other rights, which are reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment