January 25, 2006
January 24, 2006
January 23, 2006
January 20, 2006
- It should be paid for from halal funds.
- We should keep away from evil, sin and unjust disputes during Hajj.
- We should do our best to observe all rituals according to the Sunnah.
- Our Hajj should be performed purely for the sake of Allah subhanahu wa ta'ala and not for show.
- We should not follow it with acts of disobedience and sin.
January 19, 2006
January 18, 2006
January 17, 2006
January 15, 2006
You scored as Islam. Your beliefs are most similar to those of Islam. Do more research on Islam and possibly consider taking the shahadah and officially becoming a Muslim, if you aren't already. Despite the actions of some - who go against the teachings of Islam - Islam is a religion of peace; the word "islam" means "peace through submission to God." "Muslim" means "one who submits to God." Islam is the third of the three Abrahamic faiths, and it shares much with Judaism in Christianity; its differences are the acceptance of Muhammad as the last and final prophet, and the oneness of God - in other words, that Jesus, though he was a revered prophet, was not in fact God, and only one God exists. Apparently the Taliban could not read (though their name means "students"), because the Qur'an states that men and women are equal as believers, and that all believers should be educated and seek knowledge. Modesty in dress and behavior is required in Islam for both men and women to preserve the values of society and move the emphasis from superificial appearance to intelligence, knowledge, and God.