Copyright © 2003-2011, Aishah Schwartz. Permission granted to circulate among private individuals, groups, or in not-for-profit publications in full text and subject title. All other rights reserved.

January 05, 2007

Assalamu Alaikum and Jummah Mubarak!
Do you have friends you like chat and email with who live in different time zones, and you're always counting out on your fingers the number of hours difference from the zone you're in and the zone they're in to figure out what time it is? *ugg* I do this all the time...or I used to do it! But the other day I found this really cool page, and now I've customized it to display specific time zone clocks for the cities in which I have friends that I communicate with, and I've added the link to my menu/tool bar for instant access and with one click I know what time it is wherever my friends are!
Check it out!!
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/personal.html
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment