Copyright © 2003-2011, Aishah Schwartz. Permission granted to circulate among private individuals, groups, or in not-for-profit publications in full text and subject title. All other rights reserved.

December 28, 2008

Aishah on FaceBook Steroids *lol*

Okay - tried Yahoo 360, got started on MySpace to keep up with my daughters *lol*, graduated to Blogger (it's been a positive experience), work in WordPress as part of my job (no thx on a personal level), but recently I fell into FaceBook...and it's been a roller coaster ride from there! Wow! How cool is FaceBook? I'm rockin' it for sure! *lol* And for those concerned about the situation in Gaza, I'm doin' my homework on that front as well. See you there, insha'Allah!

1 comment:

  1. part of my job (no thx on a personal level), but recently I fell into FaceBook...and it's been a roller coaster ride from there! Wow! How cool is FaceBook? I'm rockin' it for sure! *lol* And for those concerned about the situation in Gaza, I'm doin' my homework on that front as well. See you there, insha'Allah!

    ReplyDelete