Copyright © 2003-2011, Aishah Schwartz. Permission granted to circulate among private individuals, groups, or in not-for-profit publications in full text and subject title. All other rights reserved.

September 01, 2015

A Life Example of Surah At-Talaq 65:3

So why am I posting this? I'll tell you why.

وَيَرْزُقْهُ مِنْ حَيْثُ لَا يَحْتَسِبُ وَمَن يَتَوَكَّلْ عَلَى اللَّهِ فَهُوَ حَسْبُهُ إِنَّ اللَّهَ بَالِغُ أَمْرِهِ قَدْ جَعَلَ اللَّهُ لِكُلِّ شَيْءٍ قَدْرًا {3 

And He provides for him from (sources) he never could imagine. And if any one puts his trust in Allah, sufficient is (Allah) for him. For Allah will surely accomplish his purpose: verily, for all things has Allah appointed a due proportion.

---
All day I was planning to go outside as the weather had taken a change for the better (as in being about 10 degrees cooler than it has been in weeks), but one thing after another delayed me and it turned out by nightfall I was still at home. So, with the last 100Le I had, I sent the doorman to retrieve a few things for me from the market. Well, that took care of that 100Le. lol

Then what happened?

I was looking for something in a bag I had hanging in the bedroom, and, subhan'Allah...I found 150Le - that I didn't know/remember I had.

Allah Akbar.

1 comment: